WEP is an N60 with United Nations ECOSOC Consultative Status, Observer Status to the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and Observer Status to United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
Application is invited for:
Title: WEP Volunteer and Mentorship Programme 2020
Location: Abuja Nigeria
- Application opened only for those with tertiary educational qualifications (age 1835 years) and for candidates who will be willing to volunteer in areas that are in line with our thematic areas of work: Environment, Climate Change, Governance, Peace and Security.
- Interested candidates will apply online for the volunteer and mentorship programme.
- The applications will be assessed and candidates who meet the criteria will be invited to come along with their credentials for a Chat.
Objective of the Volunteer and Mentorship Programme:
- Equip volunteers with community development skills
- Provide guidance to volunteers on designing and implementing community development projects
- Assist volunteers to build a 0 career in the development sector
- Provide a platform for volunteers to create the impact they desire in communities
How to apply:
Interested applicant should
NOTE: The Volunteer and Mentorship Programme is A NON-PAID VOLUNTEER PROGRAMME. This means that WEP WILL NOT PAY ANY VOLUNTEER FOR JOINING THE PROGRAMME. It is assumed that anyone who opts in for the volunteer programme does so NOT BECAUSE S/HE IS LOOKING FOR A PAID EMPLOYMENT, BUT BECAUSE S/HE HAS PASSION AND/OR SKILL TO POSITIVELY IMPACT COMMUNITIES AND JUST NEEDS A PLATFORM OR A MOTIVATION TO ENGAGE.
For more about the programme, go to: https://wepnigeria.net