Account Payable Officer Job at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Payable Officer
- The account payable involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization vendors, staff and finance colleagues.
- Keep track of all payments with a key focus on three-way match (Purchase Order, Invoice and Delivery note/Job completion sheet)
- Preparing analyses of vendor accounts and reconciling the sub ledger to the general ledger for upload into the company reconciliation portal
- Disburse petty cash by recording entry and verifying documentations
- Process withholding tax in compliance with WHT rules
- Continuing to improve the payment process without compromising control
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries in the general ledger with the bank statements
- Maintaining adequate records of all payment for both vendors and staff
- Paying employee by verifying expense claim reports
- Reconciliation of vendor accounts as the need arises
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Attention to detail and data entry skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Strong organizational agility to enhance cross-functional communication and collaboration
Deadline: 20th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Bayonle.firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject of the email.