Administration Officer Job at Emperor Integrated Farms and Projects Limited
Emperor Integrated Farms and Projects Limited is an Agricultural company established to carry out the business of farming and general merchandizing of Agricultural products of all kinds. The mixed farm which sits on 30,000 hectares of Agricultural land in Osara, is located on the outskirt of Okene, Kogi State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administration Officer
Location: Okene, Kogi
- We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated and fundamentally skilled and willing to improve team players to work with our international and national staff. Respectful social skills and standing is key.
- For some positions, we are not necessarily looking for a fix full time assignment. We are also open for highly qualified freelance input on an outcome based project contract.
- Support head of finance and administration management
- Coordinate international and domestic staff travel, security escorts, and accommodation.
- Distribute and store correspondences
- Arrange internal logistics travel and accommodations
- Maintain the movement sheet
- Any other assigned activity assigned by superior
- Raise gate pass
- Maintain casual workers’ information adopt appropriate filing system
- Register new casual workers
- Follow-up a broad range of work recording and reporting
- Support order, purchasing and sales activities
- Handle daily workers’ attendance
- Local purchases
- Scan, email and print documents when needed
- Keeping information confidential and comply with data integrity and security policies
- Prepare regular reports
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
Qualification and Experience Requirements
- A degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience as an administrative officer or similar role
- Proven qualification for data entry
- Above average skill in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Above average typing seed and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
Deadline: 27th January, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
- Applications should be addressed to the” HR Department” and must include a Cover Letter, CV and copies of all academic certificates in one document.
- Subject of mail/application should be REF: 0101 and the job position applied for
- Applications received after this date and time will not be considered.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.