At Dunn & Braxton, we excitedly look forward to each day as another opportunity to solve the numerous and diverse challenges experienced daily by various firms. Our focus with every engagement is to deliver sustainable value. We do this better, because we are passionate about Business Growth, HR and Making the World a Better Place. We work with businesses of all sizes irrespective of their budgets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bancassurance Executive
Locations: Lagos, Abeokuta-Ogun, Ibadan-Oyo, Port Harcourt-Rivers
- A Financial Firm is currently sourcing for Bancassurance Executives across the locations stated above.
- The Bancassurance Executives acts as the Company’s representatives in identifying business opportunities (Sales of Life and General Insurance Products) within designated partner bank branches closest to their homes.
- First degree or equivalent education
- Minimum 2 years post NYSC work experience
- Experience must be in either Sales or Customer Service function
- Team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Grooming
- Adaptability, Flexibility and Tenacity
- Establish, maintain and grow relationship with Branch employees and customers
- Solicit new clients, and grow prospective/existing clientele
- Handles activities that involves reporting, planning and administration.
- Conducts market analysis activities, which include activities such as branch / client profiling and survey on competitor products
- Attends the District/Region’s monthly/quarterly meetings
Deadline: 29th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” and “location” as the subject of the mail e.g Bancassurance Executives – Lagos.