Ivy Scholars is a leading Institute for Professional trainings, business intelligence, academics and professional excellence. With a team of seasoned professionals with several years of experience in various industries, we provide leading-edge in-class training and consulting services to our esteemed clients across all a broad spectrum of public and private sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Female)
Reporting Line: The Chief Executive Officer
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Developing goals for development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Providing Management with feedback
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs and improving sales
- Arrange business meetings with prospective client
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events.
- N200,000 Net Pay monthly (Additional benefit: Commission on sales).
Deadline: 19th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.