Ralds & Agate Limited – Our client, a Logistics company is in search of an innovative and driven candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development / Sales Executive
- Our client is in search of an innovative and driven Business Development Executive to increase the organization’s sales and profitability.
Qualifications / Required Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or a related course
- Minimum of 5 years Business development experience, with at least 2years in a logistics company
- Understands import, export and has knowledge of local distribution.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Develop new business for the company through approaching new business customers, as defined in the local sales KPI’s.
- Responsible for the management and handling of the response documents coming to the company for Contract Logistics Business.
Deadline: 26th January, 2020.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Business Develop