Business Manager, Corporate Banking Infrastructure Job at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager, Corporate Banking Infrastructure
Ref No: 2000002A
Job: MKTING & REL MGT
Organization: Corporate Banking Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From: Senior Manager Grade Range – To: Assistant General Manager
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any discipline with professional qualifications (ACA,ACCA, e.t.c)
- Minimum of ten years relevant banking experience with at least five years in a supervisory role
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate new revenue opportunities from existing & prospective customers
- Manage and deepen relationships with both existing and prospective customers
- Effective credit analysis, credit account management and collections
- Ensure adequate staff training & development
- Provide overall guidance and direction in the execution of the team’s functions and activities.
- Coordinate the activities of the team and ensure adherence to the hub’s target and drive.
- Ensure minimal customer (internal and external) complaints/issues and prompt resolution.
- Review key team activities and performance reports, taking appropriate actions to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Provide customers with solutions that leverage a full range of the Group’s products & services
- Partner with Operations, Credit Risk & other stakeholders to provide exceptional service to Corporate customers
- Collaborate with other marketing teams within his coverage area to maintain and win new mandates
- Profiling of customers, conversion of incomplete records and providing market insights for strategic initiatives
- Convincing and negotiating with customers to buy Corporate Banking’s Products & Services
- Champion the drive for deposit mobilization, LAD, FX and enhance profitability
- Prepare presentations and other marketing materials
- Prepare periodic management report on activities of the team at MPR.
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online