Chocolate Production Assistants Job at Rovedana Limited – 4 Slot
Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chocolate Production Assistant
Slots: 4 (Ideally 2 males, 2 female)
- You will be responsible for producing chocolate bars, making batches of chocolate from cocoa beans, sugar, milk and cocoa butter.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Under the direction of the supervisor, you will be responsible for producing chocolate bars, making batches of chocolate from cocoa beans, sugar, milk and cocoa butter
- In this position a qualified candidate will stay on a tight schedule, keep production logs up to date, maintain a meticulously clean and sanitary facility by following all protocols for a food facility.
- Learn and perform all steps of chocolate production
- Taste and evaluate chocolate for flavor and quality
- Adhere to strict safety standards and follow proper machinery, food safety, and quality procedures.- General factory cleaning of the facility and equipment.
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required.
Experience & Requirements
- The ideal candidate should have attention to detail, ability to follow directions, and be able to perform detailed work quickly, accurately, and consistently
- This position requires frequently lifting up to 20-kgs, standing on your feet for up to 8 hours per day, working in rooms of varying temperature, as well as performing repetitive tasks.
- Focus, positive attitude and desire to learn chocolate-making and participate in company growth
- Ideal candidate would be located within 30 minutes of the facility (Ogba, Lagos).
- Previous experience or education in chocolatier, chocolate maker, candy maker, or other culinary professional position a plus.
- Food service: 1 year (Preferred).
- NGN 50,000 monthly.
Deadline: 7th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.