Ranchi Empowerment Centre (REC) established in 2016, is a non-profit committed to providing financial services, entrepreneurial skills development and micro credits to economically disadvantaged women engaged in micro business activities at the bottom of the pyramid.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Officer
- We are seeking 15 self-motivated client officers to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role by performing various client services and field monitoring task.
- You should be a fast learner and comfortable undertaking a variety of activities which includes, organizing documents, and relationship management.
- In addition, reliability, a strong work ethic combined with a high level of integrity is a must.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of OND
- High sense of integrity
- Open to learning
This is an entry level position and successful candidates will be trained and equipped with needed skill to function effectively in their roles.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Analyze applicants’ micro business status, and evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ details and KYC for adequate preparation and other preparations for granting loans.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- Submit applications to Branch Manager for verification and recommendation.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
Deadline: 17th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com by clearly indicating the position they are applying for as the header.
- However, interviews will be done on a rolling basis as we receive applications; as a result you are advised to apply early.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted