Cedarcrest Hospitals was founded in Abuja in January 2008 and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics. Within a few years, the hospital expanded its scope of practice into a full-fledged private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class healthcare services to patients in Nigeria, West Africa, and globally.
With hospitals located in both Abuja and Lagos, our services accommodate over one hundred (100) beds and provide services and facilities such as emergency / trauma center, a helipad, major radiology diagnostic center, a prosthetic manufacturing plant, an oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, cardiac catheterization unit and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Radiologist
- Reporting to the head of unit radiology, as a radiologist, you’ll examine various types of images, including x-rays, computer tomography (CT) scans, mammograms, ultrasounds, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans
- You might operate the machinery used to collect these images, though this task is often delegated to radiology technologists. Radiologists also occasionally monitor imaging sessions run by radiologic technologists and technicians.
- Medical Degree (MBBS / MD)
- Fellow West African College of Surgeons (WACS-Radiology)
- MDCN License
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption Letter
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile.
- Their first duty with patients is to diagnose their illness or disease using a variety of high-tech tools.
- Communicate test results and their diagnosis to a patient’s primary physician through a report.
- Obtaining patient histories from patient interviews
- Electronic records (documentation)
- Preparing comprehensive reports of findings
- Performing diagnostic imaging procedures, such as MRI, CT, PET, ultrasound or mammography.
- Establish or enforce standards for protection of patients or personnel
- Supervise and teach residents or medical students.
- Informing patients about the medical imaging process.
- Performing or directing radiology staff to carry out image-guided, diagnostic procedures.
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly reports.
- Any other duty assigned by management.
Deadline: 8th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.