Redwire is a strategic marketing and brand design consultancy in Nigeria. We help clients learn more about their brands, customers, businesses and communications and then maximize these assets to improve performance and increase profits. We know the science of marketing, but we know the art of it too and are highly skilled at fusing the two for our clients’ benefit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
- The Content Writer is responsible for developing print and digital content for articles, publications, newsletters, social media, and the company website.
- Also responsible for managing all other writing created for business purposes.
Essential Job Functions
- Conduct in-depth research on industry related topics to develop original content;
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website;
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines;
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarize with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content;
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with the other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials;
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Develop content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, newspaper, videos and social media;
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics and ideas;
- Publish monthly newsletter, track website traffic and user engagement;
- Assist the Marketing Team in developing content for plans, campaigns, events, exhibitions and workshops;
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies;
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience in Content Development & Management
- Proven content writing experience
- A portfolio of published articles
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- High attention to detail
- Learning and researching
- Writing and reporting
- Creating and innovating
- Applying expertise and technology
- Presenting and communicating information
- Relating and networking
- Working with people
- Planning and organizing
- Achieving work goals and objectives
The ideal candidate should be:
- A Millennial
- Passionate, dynamic and proactive
- A strong communicator and creative thinker
- A Problem Solver
- A Strategic Thinker
- A Digital Native
- A Team player
- A Life-long learner able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse workforce
- Comfortable multi-tasking as a key player on a variety of projects
- Articulate, with excellent working knowledge of spelling, punctuation, pronunciation and grammar rules
- Aware of the value of integrity and confidentiality
- Socially conscious and interested in contributing to the development of our country.
Deadline: 21st February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Content Writer” as the subject of the email.