Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Control Room Supervisor
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Shift: Day
Job type: Contract
Duration: One week
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Accountable for fully understanding the integrated facility (Oil and Ag) process plant operations
- Responsible for ensuring that the DCS (Distributed Control System) for plants startup and shutdown operations are operated efficiently in order to meet Company’s objectives and production targets.
- Assist in preparation of necessary plant – operational reports as requested by dept Team Leader.
- Responsible for ensuring the safe shutdown, isolation and blow down of relevant Section / plant during emergency situations.
- Adhere to dept HSE policy, standards and approved operating procedures while performing the duties / tasks.
- Accountable for work team with respect to training and competency development
- Review team members competency status w.r.t control room operations and close competency gaps within 6 months
- Identify and investigate faults and inform the dept operations team leader
- Oversee the communication between dept control room operators and dept field operators to ensure safe operations
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 8 Year
- Other experience: 5-8years
Deadline: 18th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online