Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Verification Team Leader (Photographer)
- Ensure timely follow up and closure of assigned verification checks.
- Conduct routine checks and update information on database
- Conducting a validity check on every property brought in by field sales agents.
- Ensure Authenticity of resources and update information on database
- Meet up with set target within specific deadline
- Document results of validity checks and Prepare Daily Report on verification operation
- Proffer solutions to field sales against with challenges on the field
- Ensure quality pictures and obtain additional information on each property acquired
- Proffer improvement initiatives on verification process.
- Revise and improves verification tools, including the documents, templates, procedures and the database features, queries and reports
- Must be a professional photographer and must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience (At least two years of working experience in the inspection, certification, verification)
- Must have sufficient knowledge of Real estate practices in Nigeria (Working experience with a real estate firm would be an added advantage.
- Proficient use of Microsoft office suite (Excel)
- Communication and time management skill
- Excellent Team player
- Minimum of HND with NYSC certification
Job Title: Resource Management Operator
- Contact leads to give them better knowledge of OPlace and the services we offer using a script.
- Get better details from client and match request with supply.
- Enter and update customer information on database
- Upload adverts on various eCommerce platforms and update database accordingly.
- Confirm availability or otherwise of resources and update database.
- Assist Field Sales Team in order to achieve company’s objective.
- Make outbound and receive inbound calls
- Process customer request and ensure customer satisfaction
- Handle grievances to preserve customer reputation.
- Keep records of calls and sale and other useful information
- Assist team assigned to achieve sales quota
- Proven experience as a Customer Service or Telesales Representative in a reputable company.
- Sales experience is an added advantage
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skill and problem solving skill
- Real estate experience or at least sufficient knowledge of Real estate practices Nigeria.
- Candidate must have a minimum of an HND/BSC from a reputable educational institution.
Deadline: 31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Verification Team Leader (Photographer)” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.