Tybitx Services International Limited is duly registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission, possesses Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) permits in the provision of Recruitment services/manpower supply & management and Training/manpower development for the oil and gas industries.
Our aim is to support our clients to focus on their core business by taking on the search for employees that meet their strategic goals and aspirations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Locations: Ikeja and Marina Lagos Island
- We are in need of a Project Manager to work on an ongoing project. Applicant must possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills and will be responsible for also solving technical issues within the project.
- Lead the process of planning, development and implementation of projects.
- Lead the development and implementation of research and data collection processes.
- Lead the analysis, review and final output process for all project reporting.
- Produce daily internal reporting and present to management.
- External Relations and Communications.
- Identify, build and leverage relationships that are key to promoting stability and development in the organisation.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Social Sciences or related field.
- At least 1- 3 years- experience in project management functions.
- 25-30 years of age.
- Must have a National ID card or a Pension account Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- A proven track record of managing projects and/or project teams to deliver high quality projects which have resulted in positive outcomes for their target beneficiaries.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Familiar with trouble shooting both hardware and software issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Applicants must reside around Lagos Island, Ikeja, Lagos Mainland, Ikoy, V.I, Surulere, Ijora/Costain axis.
Job Title: Male Personal Assistant
Location: Lagos (Lagos Island)
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Act as the point of contact between the managing Director and internal/external clients
- Handle requests on behalf of the MD
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes of meeting
- Source for office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Prepare Breakfast and lunch for the MD
- Strictly OND / NCE qualifications
- 20 – 35 years of age
- Must be a Muslim
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Must be very smart, articulate and well organised.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suit and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Can work extra hours
- Good office etiquette and responsible
- Must be single and preferably a Muslim.
- Applicants should reside around Lagos Island, Ikoyi, V.I, Oworoshoki, Bariga and Lagos Mainland axis.
Job Title: Information Technology (I.T) Officer
Location: Lagos (Lagos Island)
- We are looking for a young I.T officer with good knowledge of computer hardware and software and who can trouble shoot to work on the ongoing project for the company.
- Oversee repair of computers and IT equipment at a local level, when possible – facilitate and advise on best, safest and most economical solutions in consultation with the IT Systems Administrator.
- Good diagnostic and problem solving in work stations.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS office (especially Excel) is required.
- Maintain an efficient Local Area Network.
- Identify equipment and accessories required for the smooth functioning of computers and IT equipment across the work stations.
- Assist in the identifying specification, relocation and assembly of any equipment including computers, printers, accessories and satellite systems in all offices, as required.
- A minimum of 1- 2 years’ experience in an information technology system (IT).
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc degree in Computer Sciences is desirable.
- 20-27 years of age
- Must have a National ID card or a Pension Account.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and network.
- Experience in both hardware and software requirements in local area networking (LAN); experience in the configuration of an internal email system as per the local area networking (LAN).
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members is required.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Ability to troubleshoot, plan and design low maintenance systems is a must.
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain both wireless and cable connections is required.
- Must understand, follow and implement existing policies on IT equipment use and best practices.
- Applicants must reside around Lagos Island, Ikeja, V.I, Ikoyi, Lagos Mainland and Ijora/Costain axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com and should use the job title as the subject topic.