Customer Service Representative Intern Job at Lara Rose Limited
Lara Rose is a premium event stationery company. We offer a wide variety of unique and elegant, handmade and customized stationery for life’s most important occasions such as weddings, and other milestone celebrations! Whether you are interested in invitations, or other stationery such as ceremony programs, table setting cards, menu cards, or gift bags, we are able to serve you and work with your budget.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative Intern
- Assisting during client consultations in person, on the phone, and by email
- Consistently offering professional, friendly and engaging service
- Contributing to the daily operations of the store by maintaining a neat and organized store front
- Working with multiple business partners in order to fulfil customers’ orders
- Providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests
- Sourcing of supplies required to fulfill customer orders
- Conducting research on new business partners and vendors in order to provide better products for our clients
- Conducting quality control on all our projects
- Running any ad-hoc errands as they come up.
- Responding to enquiries on social media platforms
- Engaging with followers via Instagram and other platforms
- Creating and editing social media content for the company website, and social media platforms
- Good verbal/written communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Microsoft word and excel skills ( This will be tested at the interview stage)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Accuracy and attention to detail needed
- Good understanding of social media
Deadline: 9th February, 2020.