Education Counsellor & Client Recruitment Officer Jobs at Edu Mart (9 Slot)
Edu Mart – A vibrant and innovative education and travel agency that is evolving to build a globally connected community to recruit international (study abroad) students, and support them along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations; as well as providing travel and visa support services for her clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Education Counsellor & Client Recruitment Officer
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt – Rivers, Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Calabar- Cross Rivers, Kano, Kaduna, Benin – Edo, Enugu
About the Position
- The Education Counsellor & Client Recruitment Officer will provide information, advice and support in processing of admission applications for students seeking to study overseas in any of our partner institutions, and providing guidance on visa requirements and application processes for both student and non-student visas.
- The candidate for this role will also help with the marketing of the services of the organisation to prospective students and clients.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree with a 2:1 or its equivalent; or a 2:2 with a very remarkable track record and demonstratable experience/skills (Note: Candidates below a 2:1 who do not have any demonstratable and competitive advantage, please do not apply)
- Previous education in the UK, USA, Australia or Canada could be an added advantage
- Working experience in a customer service role, marketing role, or in the International Education Industry
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Ability to switch between similar roles from time to time as the need may arise
- Achievement orientated
- Must be teachable
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team
- High level of problem solving and negotiation skills
- Understanding of needs and issues of prospective international students.
- Provide information and advice to international students and their families regarding study opportunities in the represented countries and partner institutions
- Submit applications to institutions, obtain offers and facilitate enrolments
- Ensure accuracy in data entry and management
- Provide counselling session to students for basic migration and visa questions
- Provide updates to clients and students regarding immigration regulations, visa conditions and relevant visa options
- Attend to students and non-students face-to-face, over the phone, and communicate effectively through emails in a timely and professional manner
- Follow up on client enquiries, requests or complaints, providing information and assistance
- Support event managers with promotional events (in-house/external)
- Working with Team Leaders to develop relationships and projects with institution representatives
- Attend institution briefings, webinars and trainings
- Assist with the organisation’s general brand promotion.
Deadline: 28th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online