Pickmeup International Company – The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution. Pickmeup is headquartered in Warri, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Social Media Manager
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Having a minimum of five thousand (5K) followers on Instagram.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design.
- Excellent communication skills.
Deadline: 25th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Location/Position/Name” as the subject of the email.