Facility Officer / Manager Job at International Facilities Services Limited
International Facilities Services Limited is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer / Manager
- Managing the overall services provided within the facility
- Create a suitable environment for the purpose and needs of the business, such as office building, ambiance, warehouse etc.
- Interview and hire certain facility employees and contractors, such as maintenance staff
- Handle some administrative tasks, such as preparing reports for facility owners
- Ensure the security of the building (mart) by researching and implementing various security measures, such as surveillance cameras or security staff members
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility
- Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels
- Ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff
- Use best business practices to manage and reduce operational costs
- Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses
- Compare costs for various services before choosing the best options for the facility
- Manage the maintenance of the building by performing repairs or contract maintenance services as needed
- Track building upkeep as well as anticipated long- and short-term improvements and maintenance
- Keep the surrounding grounds properly cared for and landscaped
- At least a Bachelor’s degree / HND in , Facilities Management, Engineering, Estate Management, Quantity Surveying or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in facility management
Deadline: 20th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Vmba.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.