Field Support Engineer Job in a Telecom Company in Lagos
C & I Leasing Plc – Our client in the Telecom sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Support Engineer
Qualification(s) & Experience & Training
- Engineering Degree; preferably Electrical or Mechanical engineering – With a minimum of 5 years.
- Minimum of three years experience in operation and maintenance of RAN network (2G, 3G and LTE) preferably Ericsson nodes.
- Minimum of three years experience in operation and maintenance of access transmission nodes in a multi vendor environment
- Very good understanding of IP networks and maintenance of routers
- Minimum of two years experience in operation and maintenance of passive assets (generators, ATS, DC plant and HVAC) on BTS sites
- Basic understanding of fiber optics network operations and maintenance.
- Carryout weekly spot checks to validate vendors activities.
- Perform site audits and keep records of assets under designated area.
- Represent Client in resolving communities and regulatory related matters for technical /engineering responsibility within a region.
- Ensure conformance to the quality process and systems in NWG field activities within the region.
- Validation and acceptance of implementation and change activities within the region.
- Final acceptance of deployed passive assets on MS sites
- Issue Resolution (Escalation & Follow up)
- Perform call out functions on long standing faults
- Engage relevant stakeholders to ensure timely resolution of all faults
- ears’ post-graduation work experience
- Escalate all faults beyond agreed resolution timelines.
Deadline: 21st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.