Traders of Africa is an ecommerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology. We deal in various Agro- commodities and other products such as grains, pulses, seeds, nuts, spices, fruits and much more. Our field of operation is global, with our head office base in Nigeria. With an emphasis on service and quality, we stimulate our employees to learn and develop themselves and offer them every opportunity to do so.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- Must be Honest, trustworthy and reliable.
- Have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations.
- Must possess strong computer, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be prompt, detail-oriented, professional, and analytical.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision makers.
- Must efficiently without sacrificing accuracy
- Must be able to handle numerical data,
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with deadlines
- Must provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Apply for grants and financial aids.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, cash flow, income statement etc.
- Manage Company banking operations.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes and paying to the appropriate government agencies.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Deadline: 31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.