Fleet Manager Job at NOVO Car Rentals Limited
NOVO Car Rentals is a leading player in the Fleet Management/Logistics Industry. We are conveniently located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos and with branches in major cities in Nigeria.
We offer services in the areas of Vehicle Rentals, Outsourcing and Logistics, as well as a Consumer and Business Credit Facility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- Responsible for the overall management of the company’s fleet operations for optimal productivity.
- Provide management with monthly reports on vehicle status & usage, fuel issued, servicing, etc.
- Ensure prompt dispatch of rental vehicles to reduce loss of income.
- Find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance
- Ensure proper vehicle registration and documentation for the fleet
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system with assistance of Fuel Cards for all vehicles and drivers
- Collaborate with human resources to add quality drivers to the fleet
- Ensure proper drivers management by team members to avoid poor behavior, reduce high maintenance cost and regular monitoring of fleets to avoid using vehicles for unauthorized movements
- Develop and manage annual operations budget.
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices.
- Responsible for fleet operation tracking and reporting, including the creation of performance, efficiency, vehicle/equipment maintenance and reports.
- Conduct analysis of vehicle status and make recommendations for timely replacement, including type of vehicles, spares etc. in order to improve cost-efficiency
- Monitor and ensure fleet operations in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends
- Ensure use of fleet management software to monitor vehicle performance and cost
- A good university degree in Logistics or any related course
- 10 years post NYSC experience, 7 of which must be in fleet management
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Good attention to details
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Deadline: 17th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.