Freelance Content Writer Job in a Leading Online News Platform
A leading online news platform in Nigeria is seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Content Writer
Type: Part-time (Working from home)
- Research, write and edit well-written and up-to-date content for online publication.
- Ensure an efficient process for news sourcing, vetting and accuracy.
- Write content to meet readers’ requirement at all times.
- Optimize content using SEO best practices.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- OND / HND / Bachelor’s degree in relevant course.
- Knowledge of SEO writing and content marketing skills is an added advantage.
- Excellent writing skills and strong grammar and spelling abilities.
- Ability to pitch creative, fresh story ideas and headlines on a daily basis.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete assigned tasks on time with little supervision.
- Experience in writing or editing digital content.
- Eye for news and a comprehensive understanding of Media Laws.
- Exceptional research abilities.
N50,000 per month.
Deadline: 11th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the Subject of the email.