Fresh Job Openings at Ojatee Consulting, 2nd January, 2020
Ojatee Consulting is my got-to place when it comes to getting the best hands. We have also made hiring process faster with the use of our applicant tracking software”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Delivery Truck Driver
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Slot: 2 Openings
Job type: Renewable Contract (2 years)
- Transport products from place of origin to assigned destinations
- Pick-up loads and organize goods in an orderly and logical manner
- Ensure contents are properly secured inside of truck to prevent breakage or damage
- Safely and efficiently handle and unload products from Vehicle at selected destinations
- Obtain signatures at warehouse to confirm and complete deliveries with clients
- Map delivery routes to ensure timely deliveries
- Have a strong base knowledge regarding our products
- Make safety a priority at all times
- 2-3 years relevant experience in similar role.
- OND is desirable.
- Practical territory knowledge.
- Candidate should be preferably Male.
Job Title: Experienced Team Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Contract type: Permanent
- Our client, a direct marketing communications Agency is looking to hire a Team Lead to help meet their ambitious growth objectives in the marketing industry.
- We are looking for a charismatic and motivated high-potential who will be responsible for managing and growing our already significant customer base and also help take our business to the next level.
- Working with our client requires a can-do, take charge attitude, tons of energy, passion and enthusiasm for work, an insatiable appetite to learn new things, and an excellent sense of humour. You need to love the challenges and atmosphere of a fast-moving and ambitious environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Team Lead has four areas of responsibility:
- Planning, Analyzing, Evaluating
- Team Leading, Coordinating, Managing
- Project Management
- Marketing & Sales
Essential Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years direct marketing experience in managerial role; Account Management or Brand Strategy.
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing / Business / or related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with multi-functional teams.
- A get-it-done attitude with the ability to adapt, think outside the box, solve problems and willingness to learn and grow; take ownership and responsibility
- Experience working with major brands demonstrating an advanced level of experience in brand marketing, competitive landscapes and local markets
Deadline: Monday, 6th January, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Please indicate the Position you are applying for and Location in the subject heading. (e.g Delivery Truck Driver, Ibadan).