Arca Payments Company Limited was founded in 2016, with a clear vision to become Africa’s premier payment services platform, fostering Financial inclusion and innovation & actively shaping the future of Financial Services, throughout the region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Management Intern
- There are many opportunities to learn and thrive at ARCA. A fulltime internship with Arca gives you meaningful work experience, programs for development and networking and the opportunity to move into a fulltime career post-graduation.
- Actively participates in development, thrives as a dynamic, proactive, and continuous learner.
- Help to improve Arca’s results through a project or series of work
- Participate in projects, material ordering, customer impact, project close out, project scheduling and permitting.
- Work alongside our project teams as we continue to extend and upgrade our networks.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes mail.
- Assists with projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Processes routine items and records.
- Answers phones and takes messages or provides information.
- Operates various office equipment.
- University Degree in a reputable University (Minimum Second Class Upper).
- 0-1 years post-NYSC experience.
Deadline: 4th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.