Asharami Energy Limited is one of Africa’s leading independent E &P players with a diverse portfolio of 9 oil and gas assets in prolific basins across Africa. Asharami Energy Limited and Sahara Energy Fields Holdings UK limited are the entities at the forefront of our upstream operations.
These assets are at various stages of development ranging from exploratory fields to mature producing fields with huge potential for positive returns.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Upstream Trainee Program
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- At the heart of our operations lies an unrivalled engineering expertise where innovation and continuous improvement is the norm. We have opportunities for enthusiastic and talented individuals with first degree in Engineering & Geo-sciences across different fields but with a focus on the following:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- The Graduate Upstream Trainee Program is a distinctive platform for recruiting fresh talents into the talent pool of the Asharami Energy’s workforce.
- Maximum of 2 years (Post-NYSC) experience. Completion of NYSC is a must.
- Maximum age- 26 years old by December 2020.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Geology, Geophysics, Petrophysics and all other related courses (Minimum: Second Class Upper)
- Knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking skills
- Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge & Application of Basic Engineering Principles
- Technical Report writing skills
- Basic Project Management
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
- Enthusiasm, Commitment and Motivation
- Be Resourceful
- Ability to multitask
- Be a Team player
- All staff
- Group Human Resources
- Take full responsibility with planning and organizing activities related to your assignment, as well as delivery of assigned objectives, projects and results. Actively propose process and operational improvements.
- Collaborate, develop and maintain relationships with colleagues from own team, other departments, mentors, project sponsors – while proactively seeking feedback.
- Take full ownership and charge over your development: leverage on each opportunity and feedback
- Actively participate in the programme (on-the-job tasks, peer learning, mentoring and training assigned).
- Work on assignments related to assigned role within a function.
- Participate in departmental and cross-functional projects (on project basis or as full rotation to other departments).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th February, 2020.