Graphic Designer Job at Lara Rose Limited
Lara Rose is a premium event stationery company. We offer a wide variety of unique and elegant, handmade and customized stationery for life’s most important occasions such as weddings, and other milestone celebrations! Whether you are interested in invitations, or other stationery such as ceremony programs, table setting cards, menu cards, or gift bags, we are able to serve you and work with your budget.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- We are looking to hire a young ambitious Graphic Designer with good work ethic, and drive.
- Proficiency with Illustrator or Corel Draw and Photoshop is required.
- Familiarity with the different printing and press-related techniques such as foil printing, embossing, lasercutting, diecutting and more, is a plus, but not required
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions
- Ability to juggle multiple deadline-driven tasks
- Must be a quick learner.
- Assist in the conceptualization and designing of artwork for all event stationery including logos, invitations, programs, menus, paper bags, gifts branding and more
- Creating in-house marketing material such as designs for social media and the website
- Working with printing partners to ensure the timely delivery of all designed work.
Deadline: 27th February, 2020.