Structured Energy Systems Limited (SES) is THE innovative fintech, engineering, e-commerce and content distribution company. Our approach to solving clients’ problems is avant-garde and futuristic. We are pushing the boundaries, leading at the forefront of one of our markets, and aim to replicate the leadership in the other markets we operate in.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer / Digital Marketer
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services
- Create high resolution digital marketing materials for websites and other media, including info graphics
- Maintain a social media footprint across all diverse media
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content to ensure the SES/SRBL/STC brands and style consistency and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Create unique and interesting content across all digital channels including blogs, websites, social media, press releases and printed materials
- Develop marketing literature for communicating products & services to prospective clients
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material, and select style and size of type
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork
- Confer with internal clients to discuss and determine layout design
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations and various tangible & intangible concepts
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for supervisor
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisors and making necessary changes
- A B.Sc / HND in any related Social Science course
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma or Canvas)
- Ability to create animation is an added advantage
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication skills.
Deadline: Thursday, 23rd January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (as an attachment) to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the e-mail.