Trident Micro Finance Bank Limited is a financial Institution incorporated to provide financial services to those person(s) or business (es) that are traditionally not served or under-served by the conventional commercial banks. Trident MFB are also positioned to meet the needs of these emerging businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Business / Business Development Staff
Department / Unit: SME & Personal Banking
Working hours: 10hrs / daily
Reports to: Team lead marketing
Works with: HC&M and team members
Size of the work team: 5 to 7
- The purpose of the job is to drive sales as well as marketing the various bank products
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily preparation / weekly compilation of call plan and call memo.
- Weekly update / presentation of prospect lists.
- Account opening; drive of various bank’s products as against budget.
- Relationship Management.
- Loan monitoring and recovery.
- Rendering weekly performance report to reflect sales, fees and income as against budget.
- Be acquainted with new product(s) programs and procedures in the SME unit in order to provide accurate information to customers that can enhance sales transactions.
- Develop sales strategies to reach new customers and also grab the attention of already existing ones to boost sales in the branch.
- Lead recoveries of accounts in oveline with the ultimate aim of full recovery.
Working conditions (travel, workspace, etc.):
- The team member is provided with a work station to assist in discharging duties.
- The team member is paid on monthly based on agreed monthly remuneration.
- The team member is also entitled to agreed annual leave and other welfare package in line with the bank’s policy for grade.
Minimum level of Education / Experience
- B.Sc (HND with PGD / Masters would be considered.).
- 1 years Minimum experience in banking or related field.
Skills required: (e.g. good analytical and reporting skills, etc.):
- Good numerical skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Acceptable report presentation and compilation.
Competencies required: (e.g. communication, teamwork, problem-solving, etc.):
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills.
- Good team spirit and work lead.
- Acceptable problem-solving level and escalation where necessary.
- Account Opening.
- Product Knowledge.
- Relationship Management.
Technical skills required: (e.g. computer skills, ability to use specific equipments):
- Microsoft Office e.g. Words and excel.
- Language skills required: (e.g. good English reading and writing skills, language certificates with a required minimum score, etc.)
- Good writing and reading skills.
- Physical requirements: (e.g. strength to lift heavy weights)
- Not physically challenged or visually impaired
Selection process: (optional: description of the evaluation process and timeframe):
- Excellent appraisal rating under the period of review.
- Acceptable level of responsibility.
- Good time management.
- Good people management.
- Other: As may be inputted by the Bank.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to:
Trident Micro Finance Bank Limited,
3rd Floor, Ekiti House,
Plot 1042, Kure Mohammed Street,
Central Business District, Abuja.