Home Appliance Service Centre Manager Job in a Leading FMCG Group
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading FMCG group with a Home Appliance(s) division is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Home Appliance Service Centre Manager
- We are looking to hire a Home Appliance Service Centre Manager, who will be responsible for ensuring high customer satisfaction through timely value added services while enhancing the revenue for profitability & growth, and also ensure accuracy of all internal & external processes.
Education / Experience / General Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in an Engineering, Science or related field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Experience in a similar service centre will be preferred.
- Prerequisite knowledge of Administrative, Financial, Communication, Managerial, and Analytical is necessary.
- Knowledge on the handling and management of internal & external customers including Service technicians, Call Centre Agents, Sales team, Help Desk team, and other relevant parties
- Experience in developing processes, drawing up policies and putting procedures in place.
- Complaints handling.
- Effectively manages team members, including Service technicians and Call Centre Agents, to ensure team objectives and revenue goals are achieved
- Effectively manage the Projects Installation team & coordinate with Project Sales Team
- Ensure team offers exemplary customer service by addressing the concerns correctly & within agreed timelines
- Personally taking care of escalated customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
- Be well aware of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, and ensures service department adheres to all regulations
- Sets up and maintains service desk, including managing service desk team members and evaluating desk efficiency
- Resolves service desk problems and improves current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
- Monitors issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
- Oversees team members performing inspections, and preparing reports
- Ensure availability of spare parts with periodic reviews of stocks level and efficient planning
- Strictly adhere to company standard operating procedures, safety procedures, Code of Ethics & policies
Deadline: 31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.