Redwire is a strategic marketing and brand design consultancy in Nigeria. We help clients learn more about their brands, customers, businesses and communications and then maximize these assets to improve performance and increase profits. We know the science of marketing, but we know the art of it too and are highly skilled at fusing the two for our clients’ benefit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Human Resource Assistant is responsible for providing assistance to the human resources manager with the implementation of people management and administrative functions in the company.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain calendars of the HR Management Team;
- Coordinate learning sessions, workshops and seminars;
- Collate information relating to staff training and development;
- Maintain employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential;
- Provide secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information;
- Answer the telephone, relay messages, and maintain equipment and supplies;
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards;
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity;
- Update personnel records relating to employee directory, staffing, absences, training, leave applications, benefits and performance evaluations;
- Assist with the recruitment process by posting job ads, identifying candidates, shortlisting candidates, administering tests, scheduling interviews, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts;
- Prepare new employee files and assist in conducting orientation for new staff;
- Serve as a point person for all new employee questions;
- Schedule meetings, HR events and maintain agendas;
- Other duties as assigned by the Human Resources Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Personnel Management or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience in Human Resource Management
- Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN)
- Knowledge of laws relating to employee relations in Nigeria
- Working knowledge of HR Information Systems.
- Presenting and communicating information
- Relating and networking
- Working with people
- Planning and organizing
- Achieving work goals and objectives
- Adhering to principles and values.
- High attention to detail
- Learning and researching
- Writing and reporting
- Applying expertise and technology
- A Millennial
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Digital Native
- Social Media Savvy
- A reader and life-long learner
- Bubbly personality and extroverted
- Should be living on the island or its environments for easy commute and work-life balance.
Deadline: 21st February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “HR Assistant” as the subject of the email.