Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a full-service property management company, is looking to grow its team by hiring suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Ref Id: AFSL/1871/HRO
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Expert / Top Level
Summary / Objective
- The HR & Admin position is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating and driving the human resources activities and administrative supportive services of the organization.
- Minimum academic qualification of BA / BSc / HND (Human Resource Management or any related Social Science discipline is preferred)
- Must have at least 3 – 5 years cognate experience as a HR generalist.
- Have an understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Possess good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Prioritizes tasks and meets deadlines with minimal supervision and aptitude in problem-solving
- Show a client-focused attitude, with a high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Must have administrative writing and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent Interviewing Skills, Professionalism, Ability to work in Team and result-driven approach.
- Experienced and skilled in creating and organizing presentations and reporting for executive audience.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to stay on top of time sensitive projects and urgent requests, requiring a high level of flexibility and ability to execute quickly.
- Thinks ahead, minimizing potential problems. Proactive in identifying areas to improve.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Takes initiative to learn new systems and stay current in area of expertise.
- Driving the company’s HR administration, developing and implementing HR policies, strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues.
- Delivering effective support to the head of HR, ensuring operational excellence across all aspects of the HR function.
- Managing the recruitment, talent acquisition and selection process.
- Providing support to employees in various HR related functions such as leave management, compensation and resolving employee grievances, issues and problems.
- Developing and implementing a performance management system that best suits the organization.
- Nurturing and promoting HR programs to create an efficient, positive and conflict-free workplace.
- Developing a reward and compensation plan and maintaining accurate up-to-date, accessible HR records.
- Assessing training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
Deadline: 13th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Tittle as the subject of your application.
Note: The above job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.