Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Engineer, Power and Electrical
Job Type: Full time
- Sales and Marketing of Electrical and Power product/services
- Qualification: Engineering degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronics
- Sound technical knowledge of Electrical Engineering.
- Should be well versed with the Nigerian Electrical market with regard to the Infrastructure and Industrial sector.
- Must have 5-10 years working level experience in selling Electrical Panels and Switchgears.
- Thorough Knowledge of Power and Control systems in Design, Configuration and generating SLDs and Drawings.
- Skilled in the use of computers, adapts to new technology, learns new programs quickly.
- Experience in third party interfaces, Industrial Networking, Safety Concept
- Experience in Installation and Commissioning of Electrical Switchgears.
- Work with Business Manager on Electrical Sales and Business development in the Country.
- Meeting regularly, Consultants and Electrical Contractors towards brand engagement and engaging with Project Engineers to generate enquiries and meet booking and revenue targets.
- Generate Market intelligence and paying attention to competitors and their activities within the industry and preparing strategies to counteract.
- Consultative selling and technical presentations, support roadshows for Electrical products. , provide solutions to customer needs and requirements.
- Support IS to prepare system architecture and technical and commercial proposals for reviews, and timely submission.
- Prepare reports and presentations for management related to sales and revenue, project funnel.
- Generate Installation, Commissioning and retrofitting business in Electrical.
- Deliver Sales targets
- Identify opportunities for new service introduction with clients in construction, clients, consulting.
- Provide feedback on customer expectations and attend meetings with customers and answering technical clarifications
- Make follow up calls to clients to ensure that Customer satisfaction is maintained.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online