Parkway Project Limited is a Financial Technology Company that provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail and transaction banking solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Agent
- We are urgently in need for a Customer Support Agent who would be responsible for providing helpdesk support and customer service on company product offerings; responds to enquiries and resolve customer complaints and provide feedback from customers about products.
- BSc / HND in any discipline
- Minimum of one-year experience working in any role with transferable skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong complaint handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Provision of first level helpdesk support for product offerings
- Professional management of Incoming and Outgoing correspondence via telephone & Post mail
- Professional reception & attendance to guest & visitors.
- Collate and provide a report to appropriate unit
- Managing and maintaining good client relationship in ensuring a healthy customer experience, ensuring escalated customers’ complaints, issues or challenges are amicably resolved.
- Receive, document and resolve clients/subscribers complaints.
- Escalate clients / subscribers complaints as applicable to support or help desk.
- Telephone and e-mail marketing of product features and enhancements to clients / subscribers.
- Maintain appropriate logs of operational activities.
Deadline: 7th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.