Job for Data Processing Clerk – Sales at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Data Processing Clerk – Sales
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Responsible for keeping records and preparing the financial reports of the Depots.
- Centrally coordinate the process of updating Bills of Material on the ERP System
- Handle data processing operation relating to specific or multiple projects.
- Manage and update all KPI Dashboards and Report for the Department
- Own and produce all adhoc and routine departmental reports assigned by the HOD
- OND in Accountancy or any related degree.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- 2 years experience in similar role.
- Hands on Data Analytical Skills with Strong Excel knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to use ERP systems within a production environment
- Basic understanding of Book Keeping and Income Statement Preparation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online