Kadnetworks Limited is an Information, Networks and Communication Technology company founded in 2012. Kadnetworks operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio Our services include but not limited to: Web, Mobile Apps/Software Development, Network & Server Monitoring, Data Encryption & Disaster Recovery, Outsourced IT, Cyber Security, Classified Ads (Online Marketplace), Integrated Satellite & Fiber-Optic Internet Services, Mobile Transaction Services, eCommerce Solutions & other Internet Related Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Customer Service / Admin Officer (NYSC Youth Corper)
Working Hours: 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Are you looking for a new career? Would you like to work for a well-respected, award winning, organisation offering an enjoyable work environment, full training and real opportunities for career progression?
- We have a number of exciting opportunities to join this extremely successful and dynamic organisation as they look to grow their team.
- NO industry experience necessary! This is an opportunity that offers fabulous training and development with a clear and genuine career path.
The ideal Customer Service Officer will have:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment. Candidates from any industry or sector (contact centre, retail, sales etc.) will be considered
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Confidence, energy and a fun outlook!
- Enthusiastic and engaging in conversation.
Customer Service / Admin Officer will:
- Act as first point of contact for the customer, dealing with a range of calls, emails and web enquires
- Build rapport and create long lasting relationships with customers
- Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer and discuss the company’s services and product.
Deadline: 11th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.