Job for Graduate Junior Product Associate at Fenix International
Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable instalments starting under $0.17 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Junior Product Associate
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Fenix International is looking for a dynamic, motivated and disciplined person with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energies and financial inclusion to join the team in Nigeria.
- Reporting to the Product Associate and dotted reporting to the Head of Product, Fenix Nigeria, the Junior Product Associate will mainly ensure the documentation and resolution of product related technical problems, field research of a dynamic start-up that evolves at the borders of renewable energy and payment technologies.
Exhibit a Scope of Duties
Duties: This is in non-exhaustive list, which will be subject to change from time to time
- Support the department in assisting Service Centers and Customer Service Units in problem solving (high-level technical Support) in conjunction with the Solar Home Systems engineering team based in Kampala (Uganda).
- Assist the Product department in carrying out field studies on the product ranges and user behaviour.
- Assist the Product department in the monitoring of key indicators during the launches of the new products.
- Prepare detailed Product related reports as required by the Product Associate and Head of Product.
- Support the department in gathering training materials to conduct training on Products and 1st level Technical problem solving for operational agents (SCAs, FTLs and FPCs).
- Ensure regular updates of training materials, operating procedures, training guides and technical documents related to the Solar Home Systems.
- Must have a strong interest in understanding product ideation and development processes.
- Must be willing to learn, especially in the areas of identifying technical failures on our products by utilizing information from various sources (Service Center, Sales teams, Call center)
- Actively listen and document customer recommendations on product evolution.
- Prepare periodic product-related reports for key stakeholders.
- Provide basic level technical support to key stakeholders.
- Regularly update/document FAQs and other knowledge materials based on newly identified product issues including post product launch challenges.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with Tableau, SQL or other visualization or data management tools
- Good command of English
- 1-2 years experience in a Product Department
- A First Degree
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good analytical skills
- Strong commitment to serving the needs and improving the quality of life of rural households in Nigeria
- Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary and diverse teams
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
Diversity and Integration:
- At Fenix, we know that the diversity of origins, experiences, cultures and thoughts is crucial for building a competitive business and a supportive workplace generating innovative ideas that change the lives of our customers. We particularly encourage Nigeria nationals to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- To apply please send a CV and a cover letter answering the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for Fenix?
- What leadership and/or entrepreneurial experience will you bring to Fenix in this role?
- What is your vision for Fenix’s Commercial Strategy across your state?
- What will make Fenix’s commercial strategy unique 5 years from now if you were in this role?