Job for Implementation Engineer at Interswitch
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Implementation Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Support third party integrations to collections and disbursement payment solutions and maintenance of test application environment.
- Professional Qualification(s): ITIL , Any web development or database certification
- Experience (Number of relevant years): 1-5 years relevant experience
- Academic Qualification(s): Good 1st degree in Sciences/Engineering
- Translate customer requirements into system configuration
- Analyse customer requirements accurately to capture customer’s critical-to-quality (CTQ) requirements
Partner API / Implementation Support:
- Facilitates migration of successfully tested implementations to production environment
- Design and develop sample codes, code snippets and libraries to aid developer integration to Interswitch payment products
- Create implementation guides and operational manuals for implemented solutions
- Tests and certifies integration of third party systems to Interswitch collection and disbursement applications
- Design and develop test strategies to test new and existing APIs and services.
- Test and evaluate newly deployed sandbox services/applications
- Liaise with Group Shared Technology to ensure that existing services/applications on the sandbox environment are at par with the production environment.
- Maintenance of the Test environment applications and services
- Facilitates project-related training sessions/workshops for internal/external clients
- Provides third level application support to internal and external customers
- Manages relationship with third party integrators and customer’s perception during service delivery
- Provide support for all customer onboarding efforts
- Provides up to date application programming interface (API) documents
- Supporting the Interswitch Developer Community via the Developer Console or API Documentation Portal
- Responsible for API document management; ensure that APIs and integration documentation are clear, easy to understand and up to date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply