Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Officer, TB SHOPS Plus Project
Contract Duration: 7 months (renewable)
- The network officers will be responsible for maintaining good relations with PHP and ensure alignment with project expectation and guidelines.
- S/He coordinates activities of PHPs and also provide technical assistance to the Private Health Care Providers (PHP).
- S/He will support the project manager in leading advocacy dialogues with the PHPs.
- Minimum of OND in public health, Sociology, or any other related course
- Minimum of One (1) year hands-on in community health extension or intervention.
Skills and Competencies:
- The successful candidates will be a person of integrity with excellent communication and advocacy.
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and should be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Deadline: 9th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online