Job for Personal Assistant in a Leading Construction Company
Pause Factory Resources Limited – Our client, a leading Construction Company in Nigeria seeks to recruit a competent and well experienced individual into the vacant position of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation, and occasionally travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Taking responsibility of accounts and budgets
- Working more closely with management if taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
- Develop database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Assist in the production of all marketing material designs and develop handle materials including company profile, events / program fliers, proposals etc.
- Market all the products and services of the Organization to the public.
- Min required experience: 2-5 years
- Min qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / HND
- Desired Courses: Marketing, Business and Office Administration, Secretarial studies and other related courses.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in Business Administration, Secretarial studies and other related courses
- Knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must reside within Job location.
- Knowledge, Skills and Competence:
- Good organization skills.
- Proven work experience as Personal assistant
- Good time management.
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Discretion and Confidentiality
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy and good attention to detail.
- An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure.
- Must be willing to travel when necessary
- Must be Smart
- Must be able to write letters/ Proposals.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly, plus other benefits.
Deadline: 17th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs@pausefactory.org clearly indicating “Personal Assistant” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.