Job Openings at BlueSlip Limited Nigeria, 19th January, 2020
Bleuapple Consulting is a company built on the right foundation of years of experience in multi-cultural environment with high business standard anchored on professionalism, Integrity and long business relationships to provide a range of HR, Training and Advisory services to our clients.
We work directly with some of the most established business associates and trainers overseas to provide a strategic solution to your business and business culture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest Service Agent
- We are looking for highly organized candidates with excellent people skills for the position of Guest Service Agent. He will be responsible for providing front desk services to guests, undertaking various administrative duties and diffusing conflict or tension in hotels, among other duties.
- Welcome guests upon arrival and making them feel welcomed.
- Administer check-ins and check-outs.
- Provide front desk services to guests.
- Assign rooms and taking care of administrative duties.
- Deliver mail and messages.
- Process guest payments.
- Coordinate with bell service and staff management.
- Give information to guests on various matters such as transport and restaurant advice.
- Process meal and beverage requests.
- Accommodate general and unique requests.
- Diffuse conflict or tense situations with guests.
- HND/BSC in any Social Science field or related
- 4 years Cognate and proven experience in the hospitality industry.
- 4 years customer service experience in hospitality.
- Certificate or diploma in hospitality advantageous.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Conflict resolution experience.
- Patience and good listening skills.
- Must be very computer literate and vast knowledge of major PMS precisely BIODUX.
- Preferably Male applicants.
Job Title: Hotel Driver
- We are looking for a Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
- Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their transportation needs.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- 10 years proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Can communicate politely in English
- OND / HND / BSC
- Must be able to drive long distance.
Job Title: Housekeeping Supervisor
- We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to lead our team of Room Attendants and ensure we provide excellent customer service. The Housekeeping Supervisor’s responsibilities include organizing employee shifts, training and motivating team members and checking private and public areas for tidiness.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of sanitation regulations and team management abilities.
- Ultimately, you will help ensure our daily housekeeping operations run smoothly and that guests are satisfied.
- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Oversee staff on a daily basis
- Check rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Establish and educate staff on cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene standards
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests
- Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock including floor cleaner, bleach and rubber gloves
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
- 5 years’ Work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or similar role
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organizations
- Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products
- Excellent organizational and team management skills
- Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends
- HND / BSC In any Hotel / Catering Management or Social Science related field
Job Title: Waiter / Waitress
- We are looking for a skilled Waiter or Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
- The right Waiter/Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
- Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill. If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you. To be a successful Waiter or Waitress, you should be polite with our customers and make sure they enjoy their meals. You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our Kitchen Staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
- He/She may require working in shifts and/or occasionally during weekends and holidays.
- Ultimately, it is the duty of our Waiters/Waitresses to provide an excellent overall dining experience for our guests.
- Add garnishes to food.
- Arrange tables or dining areas.
- Assist customers with seating arrangements
- Assist host or hostess by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking guests.
- Bring wine selections to tables with appropriate glasses, and pour the wines for customers.
- Check patrons’ identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Clean food preparation areas, facilities, service areas or equipment.
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
- Collect dirty dishes or other tableware.
- Collect payments from customers.
- Communicate dining or order details to kitchen personnel.
- Communicate with customers to resolve complaints or ensure satisfaction.
- Cook foods.
- Describe and recommend wines to customers.
- Enforce rules or regulations.
- Escort customers to their tables.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers.
- Garnish and decorate dishes in preparation for serving.
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpet, tidying up server station, taking out trash, or checking and cleaning bathroom.
- Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and cold dishes, portioning desserts, and brewing coffee.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Prepare foods for cooking or serving.
- Prepare hot or cold beverages
- Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for patrons, and chill bottles of wine.
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
- Present food or beverage information or menus to customers.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Process customer bills or payments and general information or assistance.
- Provide guests with information about local areas, including giving directions.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties.
- Schedule dining reservations.
- Serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens or dining areas with food or supplies..
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e.g. Revel POS or Toast POS)
- Basic math skills
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- OND / HND / BSC
- Must have worked in reputable hotels and must have knowledge of making cocktails.
Deadline: 14th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.