Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accounting policies’ compliance – ensuring accounting policies are effectively adhered to.
- Reconcile items like revenues, receivables, payables, inventories, advances and miscellaneous income, to make sure they lie within accounting policy definitions.
- Working with various corporate & product teams to ensure accuracy & timely preparation of monthly relevant reconciliations & schedules to meet Corporate accounting requirements.
- Monthly preparations of balance sheet schedules to ensure cleanliness of financial accounts.
Implements / Supervises Internal Controls:
- Protects and preserve the company’s assets to comply with financial reporting and control requirements.
- Ensure adherence to company-wide accounting & other policies
- Own the data. Collaborate with the various teams & business counterparts and take responsibility for the accounting, preparation of financial and management reporting information.
- Prepare periodic updates of financial reports;
Adherence of Standard operating processes in the following areas:
- Weekly reviews and reports
- Assist in month close activities, preparation of monthly reports.
- Ensure systemization through ERP reporting
- Review any specific areas agreed with manager finance as crucial.
Financial Planning & Projections:
- Providing insightful information on key value / growing drivers & variance reports
- Assist in preparation of annual comprehensive budget in a timely manner and presentation for final approval
- Proactively work on accounting complexities
- Assist in preparing financial model & analysis of financial feasibility of new projects.
- Preparation of cash flows (weekly, monthly, annually)
- Assure the provision of adequate responses to banks & other external stake holders.
- Assure that the periodic reporting requirements to banks are met in a timely manner;
- Prepare daily bank status reports and cash flow forecasts
- Prepare weekly / monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare budget control reports
- Ensure follow-ups on effective implementation of corrective actions based on budget performance reports.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements within the specified deadlines & provide analytical reports, follow recommend corrective actions to ensure accounting controls;
- Ensure timely and complete month end & year-end closing in preparation for annual audit.
- Meet set deadlines for various MPR reports
- Prepare & analyse the financial information – PL, Balance sheet schedules.
- Assist in preparation of key variance reports that have occurred between months.
- Prepare key metrics reports (agreed with management) relevant for the business and put up for analysis & discussions.
- Prepare monthly reports in docket in power point slides with all information to be presented & discussed with management.
- Bring out important aspects of accounting transactions.
Operations and Risk review:
- Analyse capital expenditure proposals
- Ensure compliance to capital expenditure policy
- Follow up on actual expenditure and performance – as agreed with management.
External & Internal Audits:
- Coordinate with the external auditors in delivering various audit requirements;
- Execution of annual audits in all department to assure their timeliness and effectiveness;
- Preparation of draft financial statements, quarterly management accounts and provide the necessary explanatory schedules & reports.
- Assure that the recommendations & internal audit queries are effectively implemented & followed.
Qualifications / Experience
- Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant
- HND or BSc in Accounting with minimum of 2 -4 years’ experience
- Knowledgeable of IFRS along with its right application
- Extensively working on ERP, proficient in excel, power point exposure is desirable.
- Ample experience leading and working across corporate functions with financial rigour and accountability.
Job Title: Legal Executive
Functions & Responsibilities
- Prepare a legal and regulatory compliance checklist and check for 100% compliance;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
- Ensure that none of the policies and procedures of the Company and its related activities is illegal, unethical, or improper;
- Respond to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies and procedures by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures;
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability develop/implement corrective action plan for resolution of problematic issues, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Manage interactions/ correspondence with regulators and relevant legal agent.
- Offer dispute resolution advice including matters of recovery claims and actions;
- Liaising with external Lawyer representing the Company in any form of dispute;
- Handle all default related litigations.
- Drafting and review of contracts, including but not limited to contracts for provision of goods and services; acquisition of goods and services, partnership contracts, etc;
- Ensure legal documentation of transaction executed by the company;
- Ensure appropriate execution and monitor implementation.
- Provide Legal advise on the relevant laws and regulations as it concerns the business of the Company;
- Draft Legal Opinions when requested.
- Ensure effective and efficient filing system
- Ensure proper custody of sensitive documents
- Ensure proper titles and ownership of Group’s assets.
- 2-4 years post bar experience in Corporate, litigation and commercial legal practice.
- Must have a working knowledge of investor relations function.
- Must have experience in preparing executive-ready PowerPoint presentations.
- Must be able to interpret financial statements and understand the financial instruments
- Must have knowledge of legal and statutory filing and reporting requirements.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Ability to ensure that the highest standards of quality and customer care are achieved;
- Verbal and written communication skill
- Integrity, transparency and honesty, and must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to flexibly change deadlines and work priorities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, ERP (enterprise resource planning) etc.
- Vast legal knowledge (corporate and litigation) – local and international
- Legal document drafting – e.g. contracts, agreements, NDA etc.
- Managerial skills
- Knowledge of statutory requirements for business processes relating to the company services.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Duties And Responsibilities
- Work constructively and cooperatively as a member of company’s Sales Team
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinate planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Manage the portfolio assigned to ensure proper sales. Responsible for achieving the client or activation targets of specified countries.
- Create awareness of products, conduct training and seminars for clients and sales team.
- Excellent presentation skills and intimate contacts with local business associations.
- Generate good networking capabilities and be willing to travel extensively throughout their specified region.
- Provide quality leadership for the company’s internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding their values at all times: inclusive of constructive problem solving, facilitating creative improvements, and inspiring others.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability. Disseminate information to regional sales representatives, corporate marketing and sales operations.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Generate Pipeline and proactively manages the Sales Life Cycle.
- Source, manage and support Partners – Marketing, Sales and Implementation.
- Draft proposals to clients and partners.
- Develop Country Business Development Plans.
- Attend Conferences and organize booths, support infrastructure.
- Adhere to the company policy and procedures e.g. Travel Policy, Pipedrive.
Candidate’s Experience And Attributes
- 3-5 years’ experience in the sales of software and App products and services
- Network of partners and potential partners
- Network of C level contacts.
- Knowledge of competitors in the product space.
- Proven Hunter for Opportunities and Sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.