LIFE Theological Seminary is a theological seminary located in Ikorodu Lagos state, formerly known as LIFE Bible College, first offered classes in a small garage on Herbert Macauley Street in Yaba, Lagos state in 1954/55. Classes were first held at the present campus in Ikorodu in 1958.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
- We are urgently looking for An Office Administrator. A Chattered Administrator with good Medical Knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Candidate will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to Organization policies.
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- HND / BSC In Business Admin, Economics and any other related field. Chattered Administrator is an added advantage
- Candidate must reside in Ikorodu and its Environs.
Job Title: Accountant
- HND / BSC in Accounting
- Candidate must be proficient in EXCEL, SAGE and TALLY
- Candidate must have an in dept understanding of Accounting Principles and Cooperate Finance.
- Candidate must reside in Ikorodu and its environs.
Job Title: Nurse
Employment type: Full-time
- We are recruiting suitably qualified and registered Nurses to promote and restore patients’ health.
- Identify patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them
- Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support
- Resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems
- Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, provide drugs and injections etc.)
- Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services
- Treat medical emergencies
- Administer workloads
- Follow care regulations and standards
- Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team
Education / Requirements
- Proven nursing experience
- BSc or Diploma in Nursing
- 2 year in Healthcare & Nursing Experience
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Must reside in Ikorodu and its Environs.
Deadline: 6th February, 2020.