LN Outsourcing offers cutting edge Outsourcing services that are guaranteed to meet or surpass quality expectations, with best practices and customized service quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
- Achieve maximum sales growth and account penetration within your assigned territory and/or market segment through the adaptation of an aggressive sales / marketing approach.
- Job Description:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in your assigned territory/market segment to generate new business / sales for the company.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visit and make presentations to existing and prospective customers to woo them to be buying the company’s products.
- Identify all other hardware distributors, construction companies, furniture companies and other prospective customers in the assigned territory and persuade them to patronize the company’s products.
- Collect and collate customers’ orders for the next day.
- Ensure that the company’s products are available on all the retailers in your assigned territory/region by aggressively following-up on the enlisted distributors to boost their performances.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Analyze the territory / market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory / segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Report on daily basis market intelligence and marketing activities to the management i.e. price structure of other competitors, number of identified new customers and their details, performance / product orders of the already enlisted distributors and location visited.
- Accountable for the company’s products and other assets in your care.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions to promote the sales of the company’s products.
- Carryout other duties that may be assigned to you by Management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of ND / HND qualification in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience in FMCG Sales/ Marketing
- Good communication skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive an added bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Microwave Planning Engineer
Basic Function of Job
- A microwave planning engineer that can plan and optimize, Microwave transmission network infrastructure to support network expansion, technological evolution and resilience enhancement.
- The Key engineer for the quality of transmission network.
- Responsible for all Access /Back haul Microwave network planning, design and optimization activities to support network and services rollout in the assigned region
- Responsible for the design of new access microwave links for new site (2G,3G,LTE) connectivity and minimize dependency levels of sites
- Generate transmission link budget for site connectivity (2G,3G,LTE) with planning tools, such as pathloss, iRiver
- Ensure all line of sight (LOS) survey for transmission links are conducted and approved for rollout
- Responsible for daily monitoring of transmission network utilization/performance with the view of carrying out optimization activities as may be required.
- Prepare Microwave Spectrum frequency utilization report for NCC reports
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to transmission planning and design.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge and databases of existing access transmission infrastructure
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Hands on experience of 2-3 years
- Ability to work without supervision
- Other certifications is an added advantage.
- Experienced in hands-on inspection of field projects
- Must have the ability to multitask with strong organization and time management skills.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills
- Highly motivated and positive attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the job title and location as the subject of your mail.
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Abuja (Nyanya, Masaka, Maraba axis)
- Drive effective coverage of stores within the assigned Neighbourhood routes ensuring all unique stores within the permanent journey plan are visited.
- Store number is subject to increase at any given time.
- Ensure all brands/SKUs are loaded on truck daily before trucking out for Van sales Rep.
- Ensure priority brands are listed and available in the right quantity in all outlets, while ensuring no out of stock situation (OOS) for other SKU’s.
- Sell all brands and SKUs to all customers without discrimination and achieve his volume target.
- To go to trade with all required selling tools.
- To merchandise all products while selling in all outlets.
- To always sell within assigned selling route/territory daily with no cross-crossing.
- Effectively execute outlet activation standards in all assigned outlets
- Order delivery.
- Use SFA in every call and print a receipt via the SFA device for every Productive call.
- 100% reconciliation every day.
- Minimum Required Experience: 0-1 year
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
- A Van sales representative must be able to drive with a valid class of driver’s license prior to resumption.
- Basic understanding of Selling capabilities, Outlet activation standards, outlet segmentation, building relationships, persuasive selling and brand passion.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Good commercial understanding numerical skills, a understanding level of computer literacy.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fully geographically mobile
- Ability to work flexibly.
Deadline: 30th January, 2020.