Job Openings at LN Outsourcing Limited, 29th January, 2020
LN Outsourcing offers cutting edge Outsourcing services that are guaranteed to meet or surpass quality expectations, with best practices and customized service quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
- Achieve maximum sales growth and account penetration within your assigned territory and/or market segment through the adaptation of an aggressive sales / marketing approach.
- Job Description:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in your assigned territory/market segment to generate new business / sales for the company.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visit and make presentations to existing and prospective customers to woo them to be buying the company’s products.
- Identify all other hardware distributors, construction companies, furniture companies and other prospective customers in the assigned territory and persuade them to patronize the company’s products.
- Collect and collate customers’ orders for the next day.
- Ensure that the company’s products are available on all the retailers in your assigned territory/region by aggressively following-up on the enlisted distributors to boost their performances.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Analyze the territory / market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory / segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Report on daily basis market intelligence and marketing activities to the management i.e. price structure of other competitors, number of identified new customers and their details, performance / product orders of the already enlisted distributors and location visited.
- Accountable for the company’s products and other assets in your care.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions to promote the sales of the company’s products.
- Carryout other duties that may be assigned to you by Management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of ND / HND qualification in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience in FMCG Sales/ Marketing
- Good communication skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive an added bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Microwave Planning Engineer
Basic Function of Job
- A microwave planning engineer that can plan and optimize, Microwave transmission network infrastructure to support network expansion, technological evolution and resilience enhancement.
- The Key engineer for the quality of transmission network.
- Responsible for all Access /Back haul Microwave network planning, design and optimization activities to support network and services rollout in the assigned region
- Responsible for the design of new access microwave links for new site (2G,3G,LTE) connectivity and minimize dependency levels of sites
- Generate transmission link budget for site connectivity (2G,3G,LTE) with planning tools, such as pathloss, iRiver
- Ensure all line of sight (LOS) survey for transmission links are conducted and approved for rollout
- Responsible for daily monitoring of transmission network utilization/performance with the view of carrying out optimization activities as may be required.
- Prepare Microwave Spectrum frequency utilization report for NCC reports
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to transmission planning and design.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge and databases of existing access transmission infrastructure
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Hands on experience of 2-3 years
- Ability to work without supervision
- Other certifications is an added advantage.
- Experienced in hands-on inspection of field projects
- Must have the ability to multitask with strong organization and time management skills.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills
- Highly motivated and positive attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the job title and location as the subject of your mail.
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Abuja (Nyanya, Masaka, Maraba axis)
- Drive effective coverage of stores within the assigned Neighbourhood routes ensuring all unique stores within the permanent journey plan are visited.
- Store number is subject to increase at any given time.
- Ensure all brands/SKUs are loaded on truck daily before trucking out for Van sales Rep.
- Ensure priority brands are listed and available in the right quantity in all outlets, while ensuring no out of stock situation (OOS) for other SKU’s.
- Sell all brands and SKUs to all customers without discrimination and achieve his volume target.
- To go to trade with all required selling tools.
- To merchandise all products while selling in all outlets.
- To always sell within assigned selling route/territory daily with no cross-crossing.
- Effectively execute outlet activation standards in all assigned outlets
- Order delivery.
- Use SFA in every call and print a receipt via the SFA device for every Productive call.
- 100% reconciliation every day.
- Minimum Required Experience: 0-1 year
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
- A Van sales representative must be able to drive with a valid class of driver’s license prior to resumption.
- Basic understanding of Selling capabilities, Outlet activation standards, outlet segmentation, building relationships, persuasive selling and brand passion.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Good commercial understanding numerical skills, a understanding level of computer literacy.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fully geographically mobile
- Ability to work flexibly.
Deadline: 30th January, 2020.