Job Openings at Mahogany International, 8th January, 2020
Mahogany International – Mahogany Productions & Events, established in 1996, is a recognized brand within the events management and entertainment industry. We offer our clients full event production services built from over 21 years of experience in event, project management and show productions both locally and internationally. We specialise in small, medium and large events and shows; as well as corporate events, AGM’s conferences, galas, awards, fashion and trade shows, fund raising coordination, team building activities, board retreats, conventions, seminars, product launches, themes parties and grand openings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Model Booker
- Mahogany International is looking for motivated and enthusiastic Model Booker to join our team for 2020!
- We are looking for a candidate who is self motivated and can show initiative within our team, possess excellent sales skills to have our new models recognized, and be highly recognized in an upbeat industry such as ours. Versatile & multitasking abilities a plus! We are looking for someone who wants a career and to be part of a growing company working in a competitive industry.
- General day to day bookings
- Serve as a liaison between models and clients
- Schedule regular client meetings
- Find new business through press, advertising, word of mouth etc.
- Work alongside team of Bookers in same or different division to arrange castings & events
- Organizing goseescollecting show reels and photographic material for portfolios when possible
- Arranging tests, comp cards, portfolio management, and educate models
- Updating contacts and see that general information is correctly loaded on computer systems and constantly updated
- Ensure website is current and up to date with images and informationsending regular emails to followup with clients and models
- Researching and development of sending models to other markets.
- Experience 12 years working with a model/talent agency, casting director, or similar booking related work
- Have great interpersonal skills
- Experience in scouting models and forming scouting programs to find new faces
- Able to answer high volume of EMAILS from clientele both new and recognized
- Very well organized and punctual
- Have experience working with models
- Sales experience skills welcomed
- Photoshop experience a plus
- Square space experience a plus
Some key skills that you need:
- Extremely organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication and relationship building qualities.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to multitaskenthusiasm for learning and developing new skills.
- Ability to plan thoroughly in advance.
- Calm under pressure and able to react to fast paced change.
Job Title: Social Media Executive
- We are looking for a driven Social Media Executive to attract and interact with targeted client
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Social media Executive should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the service by providing support to current and prospective Client.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English.
Job Title: Event Coordinator
- We are looking for an experienced Event Coordinator to organize their excellent events.
- You will be responsible for every aspect of an event, from choosing venues to evaluating success afterwards.
- Communication skills and attention to details will set apart the best among the candidates. Add a shot of enthusiasm and passion for the job and you’ll be our ideal candidate.
- The goal is to organize unforgettable events that will ensure the entertainment of participants and facilitate the completion of business objectives.
- Understand requirements for each event
- Plan event with attention to financial and time constraints
- Book venues and schedule speakers
- Research vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms
- Manage all event operations (preparing venue, invitations etc.)
- Do final checks at the day of the event (e.g. tables, technology) to ensure everything meets standards
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems
- Evaluate event’s success and submit report
- Source for client and sponsorship.
- At least 2 years proven experience as an Event Coordinator or an Event Manager
- A proven track record of organizing successful events
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Able to handle stress and remain calm
- Problem-solving skills.
Deadline: 15th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Model Bo