Turahfrique Interiors Limited is an Interior Design and Furniture Manufacturing Company that specializes in home, office, ceiling finishes, floor finishes, woodwork, interior design fittings and general constructions in various parts of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Corper
Interested candidate should possess the following desired competencies:
- A corper looking for a place of primary assignment
- Smart and intelligent
- Resident of Ojodu Berger, Ojota, Ikeja and its environs
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Excellent poise, presence, and presentation skills
- Self-starter with mature analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle people, processes and products
- Innovative and forward thinking, with a track record of executing new ideas
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- The ideal candidate will have a good civil engineering background.
- Preparing of Bill of quantity
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
- Allocate work to subcontractors.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- B.Sc. (University Degree) in Quantity Surveying
- Must be registered with Quantity Surveyor Registration Board of Nigeria
- Atleast 2 years experience as Quantity Surveyor
Job Title: Driver
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Good knowledge of Lagos and its environs
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
Deadline: 24th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.