Tybitx Services International Limited is duly registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission, possesses Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) permits in the provision of Recruitment services/manpower supply & management and Training/manpower development for the oil and gas industries.
Our aim is to support our clients to focus on their core business by taking on the search for employees that meet their strategic goals and aspirations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Documentation Management Officer
Location: Nsuka, Enugu
- Type, Save, file, record, recover, archive, scan and maintain documents and database systems.
- Scan, sort and compile documents.
- Maintain electronic data files as well as hard copies of reports.
- Follow client norms, maintain excellent quality and resolve errors while call copying documents and performing other tasks.
- Ensure integrity of original documents through processing.
- Check completion and correctness of forms, documents and bills.
- Utilize software skills to write, edit, revise and compare documents according to guidelines.
- Perform transcription and conversion work, and scanning of documents.
- SSCE qualification and above.
- Must know how to operate computer; Type, Scan, Print, etc.
- Applicant must leave in Nsuka and the neighbouring towns.
- Typing fast is an added advantage
- Must be ready work for minimum of a year
- Good communication and written skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Descent, composed and well organised.
Job Title: Truck Driver
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip and to meet delivery schedules
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centres
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Ensure safe driving and follow traffic laws
- Minimum of SSCE / OND qualifications
- 2-3 years truck driving experience
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Valid National and Lagos State driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Knowledge of area roads and neighbourhoods
- A polite and professional disposition with effective communication skills.
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Applicants should reside around Lagos Island, Ikoyi,, V.I, Ajah axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and other necessary documents to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.