Arion Energy Services Limited – Our client, an International Oil & Gas company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Barge Master
- As Barge Master, you will be responsible for ensuring that the station keeping, and marine systems are operated safely and effectively, and in a way which re-enforces company values and assures the integrity, reliability and compliance of the asset.
- Delegate and assign the work to the barge crew.
- Supervise safety drills and emergency team training, ensuring that they are carried out in accordance to the company’s expectations.
- Where there is no appointed Safety Officer on the vessel, to act as Safety Officer.
- Organise the workload of the deck crew, ensuring safe, efficient and effective operations.
- Will be responsible for ensuring that all key personnel involved in the barge move receive a detailed briefing prior to the commencement of barge-move operations.
- Inspect and maintain all lifting appliances onboard and keep register of all lifting equipment up to date.
- Maintain the marine certification and paperwork, ensuring that it is kept in date.
- Maintain marine planned maintenance including all marine, firefighting, and lifesaving equipment.
- Ensure Marine and Control Room logs are maintained correctly.
- Maintain regular contact with and instruct the standby vessel of operational requirements.
- Comply with the Permit to Work System, ensuring compliance within the Marine department.
- Responsible for Lifting and Rigging Operations, including maintenance and certification of equipment and appliances and planning and risk assessments of tasks.
- Responsibility as department head for ensuring that all operational & first-line maintenance activities strictly adhere to safe system of work, all contractors and vendors are adequately supervised and time managed.
- Liaise with the client and office on all matters concerning the barge move.
- At least 10 years’ experience in offshore industry working with major Oil & Gas companies.
- STCW Reg ll/2 (Chief Mate) + experience in an FPSO supervisory position.
- Tanker Endorsement (Oil).
- Experience as a Barge Master on board a drilling vessel is desirable.
- Must be a qualified barge master.
- Ability to make rational decisions in high pressure situations.
Job Title: Mooring Master
- As Mooring Master, you will act as the company representative on export tankers. You will liaise with government representatives and officials during exports to ensure efficient, coordinated export activities are achieved.
- Responsible for loading/discharge planning and control
- Act as Terminal Representative on board, coordinating all transfer operations.
- Proactively lead and reinforce Health, Environment and Safety standards in all aspects of the marine and mooring operations.
- Follow up of the class certification of the FPSO.
- Perform export tanker arrival safety inspection and ensures compliance of export tankers, Masters, Officers and crew with company requirements.
- Direct supervision of the deck and cargo crew.
- Keep up to date the terminal regulations and operational & safety procedures.
- Orders and keeps track of terminal’s equipment and spare parts.
- Receiving delegation for structural work and repairs supervision.
- Experience Minimum of Ten (10) years’ experience in marine transportation, offshore terminals, mooring and cargo transfer operations.
- Unlimited Class 1 Deck License with an appropriate dangerous cargo endorsement (Crude Oil).
- Valid Class 1 (Master Mariner) Certificate of Competence.
- Must have served in a senior capacity on board tankers > 20,000 GRT during their sea going career for at least 36 months.
- Skilled in the ship handling of large tankers.
- Offshore Marine Terminal operations.
- Proven ability to co-ordinate loading/ discharging of vessels.
- Exceptional leadership and mentoring skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Job Title: QA / QC Inspector
- As QA/QC Inspector, You will be required to perform quality-related activities that will support the delivery of projects in line with the specified project quality requirements through implementation of quality assurance processes, monitoring and control of the project activities for compliance with specifications and plans by contractors / subcontractors and staff.
- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Schedule and conduct internal and external audits processes for vendor/subcontractors accordingly.
- Monitor and review information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Ensure and evaluate compliance with laws, regulations, codes or standards to company processes.
- Plan and conduct QMS Internal Audits & Management/Process Reviews.
- Review and interpret NDT results from welding activities.
- Review all Subcontractor/Vendor quality data to ensure compliance with company standard specifications, all engineering/technical/quality document but not limited to Drawing, Specifications, external supplied works instruction, Quality plan and Quality procedures.
- Ensure all personnel within his charge are fully conversant with and understand all relevant procedures.
- Generate and oversee the issuance of all QA/QC related documentation and final project dossier documentation.
- Agreeing proposed corrective actions with relevant departmental Manager and liaison on all matters arising from a Non-Conformance till close out.
- Review fabrication and build records ensuring that they are consistent with specification, are acceptable and are progressively compiled to be available at equipment handover.
- Witness FAT, EFAT and SIT, Perform final quality check prior to acceptance.
- Assist in Verification, Monitoring and Close-out of Punch List items.
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Sc.) in Mechanical, Electrical/Instrument and Civil Engineering. Additionally, successfully passed ISO 9001 and ISO Lead Assessor certifications are an added advantage.
- 10+ years of drilling QA/QC inspecting experience working for major Oil & Gas companies.
- CSWIP 3.1 an advantage; ASNT level II in RFI, UT, PT, MT or equivalent;
- Must be computer literate.
Deadline: 11th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating “Barge Master” as the subject of your mail.