Job Vacancies at Arit of Africa Limited, 7th January, 2020
Arit of Africa Limited is a worldclass IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of highend IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customercentric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an indepth understanding of the Nigerian market and therefore understand the need to be conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which the businesses operate, bearing in mind international best practices. Suffice to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide firstrate services that delight our esteemed customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Software Solutions
- Develop supporting implementation plans to drive the execution of strategies and business plan
- Lead market research, market analysis and competitive analysis in order to identify threats and opportunities and develop marketing plan and activities accordingly.
- Keep abreast of economic, industry, market and regulatory trends, ascertain their (potential) impact on the business and advice management accordingly; develop complementary strategies or initiatives to strengthen the company’s market share position
- Develop strategies to expand the customer base and contribute to the development of the company’s brand.
- Ensure all marketing strategies adhere to the company’s ethical code of conduct.
- Source and manage relationships with and evaluate the effectiveness of outsourced providers of marketing services.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities
- Lead the execution of product launches and related marketing initiatives
- Ensure adherence to the sales process in order to achieve market share gains within key customers segment.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval.
- To perform reviews of existing clients and ensure the solutions are matching their needs and also to replicate solutions within similar industry fields.
- Effective reviews of solutions within client businesses recognising new opportunities or enhancement of solutions.
- Work with sales, marketing, and operations teams to identify new (or groups of clients) who would benefit from available solutions.
- To build and work on competitor analysis and ensure they are not at risk of losing business or solutions in the market place.
- Create and recommend new solutions to address any gaps in the company offering.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in marketing business solutions
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- 3 years sales management experience
- Sound knowledge of the IT industry, products and services
- Communication and presentation skills
- Analytical, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
Job Title: Project Manager
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of all required project reports and profitable on-time completion of the project.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Project quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proven experience in change management
- Proficient in project management software.
Job Title: Commercial Business Development Manager
- Create, develop and exploit commercial opportunities to increase the company’s income through existing and potential new clients with whom you will target, initiate and develop business relationship;
- Ensure that the management is constantly appraised of the commercial activity, market opportunities, status, trends and business developments;
- Develop strategies to realize commercial opportunities and minimize risks to the business;
- Produce and deliver a sales action plan which supports the company’s strategic objectives, achieving sales targets and using initiative to take corrective measures as needed;
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s portfolio and working knowledge of competitor products/services;
- Managing rights and obligations under the company’s key commercial agreements and other regulatory bodies;
- Obtain customer feedback on products/service quality and share with management to continuously improve the business operations;
- Provides ad-hoc and on-going decision support to the management by engaging in data analysis, risk/return analysis, research and market assessment activities for varying business scenarios;
- Identify new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secure new deals, contracts and long term relationships.
- Obtain support from senior business development management to finalise recommendations and negotiations strategy;
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality throughout: on current business activities, short-long term plans, proposals under scrutiny and any other activity related to the business;
- Ensure areas of responsibility are delivered in a way that are consistent with the company’s goals and financial-cost improvement plans;
- Monitor industry legislative developments, develop and implement strategic changes in order to maintain compliance and maximize business performance;
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with key stakeholders such as clients, suppliers, community organisations, regulatory bodies etc.;
- Provide commercial and business development support / advice to other areas of the business within the Group according to the need.
- A tertiary degree in Business Management or a similar qualification
- Substantial experience gained through a Commercial and Business Management role
- Self Starter with plenty of initiative to innovate, change or develop old ideas into new opportunities
- Organized, meticulous, and confident;
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand market and business intelligence to make informed choices about business development;
- Leadership qualities as demonstrated through previous line / team management experience.
- Handling multiple projects, assignments and duties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Good computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and e-mail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated business development and financial skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of overall team structure
- Excellent communicator that motivates and empowers others to stretch themselves and reach high goals.
Deadline: 31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.