Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services spanning 6 states in Nigeria. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Applicant should have H.N.D or B. Sc certificate in any related discipline.
- Applicant must have at least two years experience as a sales representative in a fast moving consumer goods company.
- Applicant must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets.
- Applicant must possess sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicant must be very teachable and tactical.
Job Title: Cashier
- Handles all customer payments and credit transactions.
- Arranges and stacks cash neatly in the safe.
- Responsible for the daily balancing and reconciliation of cashbook.
- Handles daily cash remittance.
- Attend meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Operate point of sale system and keeps assigned area fully clean.
- Assists customers and answers questions in a friendly manner.
- Follow all established procedures for documenting errors in cashing procedures.
- Set up, break down, stock, replenish and maintains cash register station.
- Handles petty cash and reimbursibles.
- Keeps cash office locked when not around and safeguards key.
- Close accounts properly before handing over to the next cashier on duty.
- Enters all postings into the appropriate accounts using the company software.
- Applicant should possess H.N.D or B.Sc Accounting or any related management discipline.
- Applicant should possess relevant knowledge and experience of atleast one year .
- Applicant must be resident in Warri or Benin as that is where factory is located.
- Applicant must display high level of integrity, high mathematical accuracy, must be very analytical, focused, friendly and above all teachable.
- Applicant must be very familiar with the use of a computer system and all microsoft applications.
- Applicant must have sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicant must be female and within the age of 23-30 years.
Deadline: 4th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.