Job Vacancies at Bread Factory & Food Manufacturing Company, 10th January, 2020
Breadish Bakery is an excellence-driven, fast-growing Bread Factory & Food Manufacturing Company based in Akoka, Yaba Lagos, Nigeria.
We are seeking the services of skilled and experienced candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Accounts / Inventory Manager
- He / She will be responsible for the financial management functions of the company especially those related to the collection, recording, analysis and presentation of the organization’s financial operations.
- B.Sc / HND equivalent in Accountancy and/or Professional qualification related to the position applied for
- 4 years related work experience is acceptable.
- Excellent IT skills especially the use of Excel for Data Analysis
- Ability to operate Accounting Softwares such as Quickbooks is an added advantage.
- Undertake all annual corporate fillings – Tax returns, NAFDAC, SON, Bank reconciliation, etc
- Solid leadership, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization’s goals in a way that aligns to candidate’s personal growth and long term career objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (THIS IS CRUCIAL).
- Attention to Detail and Social/ Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills.
Job Title: Graphic Designer / Digital Marketer
We are in need of an experienced Graphic Designer who must be able to create superb designs that have a high visual impact for a variety of online and printed promotional materials.
- Minimum of SSCE with relevant practical working Experience in Graphic Designing & Digital Marketing.
- Candidate must possess at least 3 years of proven professional Graphic Design/Digital Marketing experience.
- A strong portfolio of design work covering a variety of online/printed materials such as Web Banners, Gift Bags, Books, Posters, Brochures, Business cards, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with the latest versions of Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Photoshop as well as with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual / visual ability and originality is key.
- Photography & Photo Editing Skills is a major advantage.
Deadline: 17th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one page Cover Letter of themselves and a brief but concise CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.